NEW PROCEDURE - YACHT OZONE SANITATION
PHOTO NICOLAS CLARIS
SEASON 2020 - READY TO START
YACHT SANITATION AND CHECK IN PROCEDURE
We have established a more accurate system for guest welcome and for the delivery of boats based on the respect of the best hygienic precautions and environment sanitation.
The availability and the friendly atmosphere that have always distinguished us will not change but, for this year, the staff will wear, and change on every occasion, masks and gloves that will also be provided to the crews.
A reserved area will be assigned to every crew where people can wait, if necessary, for the delivery of the boat.
Check-in and check-out will be carried out by one member of Sunsicily staff and only by the captain of the boat that will be delivered after the sanitation operations.
These operations consist of washing carefully the external parts of the boat with alcohol-based solutions; while the internal surfaces will be meticulously treated with alcohol-based sanitizers or bleach.
Once the surface cleaning phase is complete, the boat will be sanitized with OZONE by specialized personnel.
Ozone is the most powerful natural disinfectant currently known, it easily reaches the most hidden points by eliminating up to 99.98% of impurities.
Furthermore, thanks to its high oxidizing and sanitizing power, it is able to inactivate any pathogen in a very short time: viruses, molds, fungus and allergens. It is thus much more effective than traditional chemical detergents.
Italian Ministry of Health with protocol 24482 of July 31, 1996 recognized the use of ozone in the treatment of air and water as a natural aid for the sterilization of environments contaminated by bacteria, viruses, spores, molds and mites.
Furthermore, once its oxidizing and sanitizing action is over, it turns into oxygen and dissolves without leaving any chemical residue.
We’ll adopt this treatment on all our boats at every departure to offer maximum safety to our customers.
We propose for all new bookings, currently until 24-05-2020 (extendable term), new confirmation terms and new cancellation policy as follows:
- a reduced deposit equal to 20% (instead of 50%) of the total
- the balance can be paid within 20 days before departure (instead of 30 days)
- the possibility of deposit refund in case of cancellation for health emergency*
- the possibility to change the charter dates within the 2020/2021 season *
- the possibility to obtain a voucher equal to the value of the deposit paid to be used during the 2020/2021 season *
* Free cancellation can only be applied if our area is listed by our government as a risky destination or if the customer comes from a risky zone and it is not allowed to land in our country. Furthermore, if the new period will be subjected to a price increase, a bigger boat is chosen or there is a higher season rate, the additional cost will be at customer charge.